Now open for entries!
headoffice3 are pleased to be launching our Architectural Visualisation Competition 2018.
We're on the lookout for new design talent.
Are you a budding architect, interior designer or architectural technologist?
Do you aspire to work in a multi-disciplinary design and build organisation?
If so, we want to hear from you.
Today sees the launch of our 2018 Architectural Design Award. To enter the competition, all you need to do is email any visualisation image you have produced, which showcases your design talent and vision, in JPG format (maximum file size 25MB) to email@example.com.
We will announce a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place with the winning entrant receiving a prize of £50. There will be a further 5 honourable mentions. The winners and all honourable mentions will be invited to interview for the opportunity to undertake a paid internship with headoffice3, Leeds - award-winning pioneers in design and build.
Competition deadline: 30th October 2018.
Entry Fee: £2 charitable donation.
Please submit your £2 entry fee to https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/headoffice3, including the hashtag #architecturaldesignawardheadoffice3 and the name of your image/project which you should also refer to in your email entry.
This year we are donating all entry fees to LandAid, working to reduce youth homelessness.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Entries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in conjunction with a £2 charitable donation to the JustGiving page: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/headoffice3.
- The architectural visualisation must be produced by the entrant. Shortlisted entrants will be verified prior to the winners being announced.
- The visual can be produced in any software but must relate to architecture or interior design and submitted in jpeg format.
- The winner and honourable mentions will be invited to interview for the opportunity to undertake a paid internship with headoffice3, in our Leeds office, where the candidate will gain experience in a mixture of projects ranging in size up to multimillion pound projects around the UK.
- Competition closing date is 30th October with entry and donation required by midnight on this day to ensure they can be validated.
- Winners will be announced via the headoffice3 website, headoffice3.com, and shared on relevant social media by 9th November 2018.
- By submitting your entry, you give permission to headoffice3 sharing news of the competition results and the winning entries and honourable mentions on any relevant platforms.
- Winning entrants and honourable mentions will be contacted via email to arrange a suitable time to attend an interview at headoffice3's Leeds office.
- Each entry must be accompanied by a £2 donation. Entrants are not limited to one entry but each additional entry must include a separate £2 charitable donation.