We are looking for a part time Purchase Ledger based in our Leeds office to join our fast-growing team of talented professionals.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience of:
- Sage 200 Accounts
- Excel software
- Inputting purchase invoices and credit notes to Sage 200 Accounts software with a high level of accuracy and diligence
- Filing purchase invoices, credit notes and other source documents using the existing paper filing system
- Reconciling supplier statements to Sage 200 Accounts supplier ledgers
- Communicating with suppliers, both by email and telephone, in order to deal with queries arising quickly and efficiently
You will need the skills and qualifications below:
- Sage 200 experience required (recent within last 12mths or less)
- Bookkeeping experience
- Administration or Accounting Course – minimum requirement NVQ level 3
- Minimum of five GCSEs (A-C) including English and Maths
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you have what it takes!